The Paddle has been pushed back a day due to the forecast wind on Saturday.
The next flatwater paddle will be October 14th. We will meet at the club house to be able to leave at 8:30AM.
The exact destination will be determined by the wind, but probably leaving from Island View beach and paddling 8km to Mt Douglas Park and then back.
Usual requirements - you must have taken the basic tandem canoe or introduction to sea-kayaking courses and carry all the Transport Canada required safety equipment. Everyone should have spare clothes in a drybag or waterproof container - you never know. Listen to the weather forecast and dress appropriately for the likely conditions.
If you need to use a Club boat, please contact David Dorosz firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Hall at email@example.com. If you need a partner, we will try to find you one but there is no guarantee.
Please let me know if you plan to take part by Thursday evening (Oct 11).