Paddle for the Kids: We will be paddling 4-5 hours on March 17th, launching in Sidney and paddling in the Gulf Islands National Park.
This event is open to all members. A few key notes:
1. Please bring proper clothing - e.g., rubber boots or neoprene foot ware, merino wool or synthetic quick-drying underlayers, rain gear, waterproof gloves (e.g., rubber dish gloves), and a tuque.
2. Bring a complete change of clothes in a dry bag, just in case, No capsizes are expected (they never are), but we always prepare for the worst-case scenario. Safety first!
3. Bring sufficient water/snacks for the day and a packed lunch (in a dry bag).
4. Ride sharing is encouraged. Those not driving should park vehicles on side streets near the Clubhouse rather than the parking lot.
5. Remember to bring a toonie for the driver who is towing our trailer - gas prices are high! If you ride share, please share costs with your driver.
Most importantly - remember the time change and meet at VCKC and be ready to drive away 8:00am.
For more information about Paddle for the Kids click here
Register here to tell us about yourself, which practice paddles you intend to participate in.
Start Paddling &
355 Gorge Road West
Victoria, BC, V9A 1M9
Tides & Currents
Inner Harbour / Local Marine